Invodo

invodo.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Invodo

Great people and product with family-like work environment

Former Employee - Sales Team in Austin, TX
Former Employee - Sales Team in Austin, TX

I worked at Invodo full-time

Pros

Positive family feel environment with great people. Leadership is experienced and treats employees well for the most part. Engineering team and leadership and product is very good. Good benefits include stock options and fully paid health insurance. Company treats employees well in general, and compensates fairly well for most positions. Great downtown location. There is some promotion within, although this usually takes a long time, and in the past the company has been more likely to hire externally to fill positions.

Cons

Don't always appreciate their employees or promote appropriately from within, so a number of people have left the company due to having to move companies in order to get paid what they are worth. What you get paid when you are hired is typically around where employees will stay (salary wise) during the entire duration of employment (unless you are one of the lucky few who gets some type of internal promotion).

11 Other Employee Reviews for Invodo (View Most Recent)

It's a fantastic learning opportunity at a wonderful start-up, but the pay to LOE required for this role is skewed.

I have been working at Invodo

Pros

Wonderful people working in a great start-up environment. Fantastic clients. eCommerce video is a very exciting space to be in.

Cons

The drawback of a start-up is that you're often faced with limited resources, including too few people, and sometimes financial constraints. I also have found the pay to be low compared to other companies in a similar space.

If I could say one thing, it would be that age does not equal ability or worth. It's frustrating to find yourself pigeonholed in a role or pay level based solely on what is perceived to be "fair" for your age.

Great company. Passionate team. Caring Management.

I have been working at Invodo full-time (more than a year)

Pros

This is a great company to work for. Management at a lot of other companies say they care about their employees, but at Invodo they really do. Both employees and management here are very passionate and caring. The invodo code is one of being accountable, ethical, innovative, open, passionate, and respectful. I've never had the pleasure of working at a company like this until now. Don't get me wrong. You will work hard. It is a work hard, play hard mentality driven by belief and passion for what we do. This is the best career experience i have had to date. If you get an opportunity to work for Invodo, take it. You will be glad you did.

Cons

I really can't think of anything.

Continue to be true to the company code and communicate with employees. Everyone appreciates your efforts to create a culture of high morale and passion. Please continue these efforts as well as creating career paths as we grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Invodo