Iowa State University
www.iastate.edu Ames, IA 5000+ Employees

Great job to have as a student!

Student Staff Member - ISU Dinning (Former Employee)

I worked at Iowa State University part-time for more than a year

ProsYou get to work with other students so it's a great way to make friends. They also always work around your class schedule and let you pick when you work during finals.

ConsThey only con is some of the dinning centers make you work in the dish room for one of your shifts. However, it's pretty easy to get it switched to another area of the dinning center if you say that you have a conflict with that scheduled time.

Great place to work

Research Assistant (Former Employee)

I worked at Iowa State University part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: beautiful campus, friendly people, decent pay at Ames as a… Cons: Winter is too long and too cold for me, storm brings… Advice to Senior Management: hope there will be more collaboration between departments, more conference… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Review of the current job

Call Center Student Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Iowa State University part-time for less than a year

Pros: Very Flexible and good atmosphere Cons: A little Low Pay but still good Advice to Senior Management: none that I can think of Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Iowa State University.

Worked for Iowa State University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iowa State University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Iowa State University CEO Steven Leath. All reviews posted anonymously by Iowa State University employees.