Ipsos

www.ipsos.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ipsos

Terrible

I worked at Ipsos

Pros

The only pros are that it was a young company and there are opportunities to transfer globally
There were no other benefits to working at Ipsos

Cons

- Unfortunately you don't learn any skills that are of any use
- The job is menial, and mindless and the pay is horrible for the stress and amount of work

321 Other Employee Reviews for Ipsos (View Most Recent)

Not a good decision

I have been working at Ipsos

Pros

You should work here if you are passionate about advertising, are agressive/salesy, and not that creative/inventive (as the proposals, qs and reports are very templated).

Cons

Little room for creativity (the proposals, qs and reports are very templated), the work is monotonous, if you are not extremely outgoing and aggressive you will not succeed.

Realize that the job is also about research and not all about sales. Realize different people have different strengths and do not be so closed minded.

Love my team but may not be the sme elsewhere in the company

I have been working at Ipsos

Pros

Things can be quite different from division to division, or even from team to team. Persoanlly i love my team - my coworkers are friendly, respectful and funto work with. The managers on the team are fair and nice and great mentors. They really make a hug difference encouraging professional growth of the team members.

Cons

Salary may not be on par with corporate positions. However based on my observation, this could be typical of suppliers.

Focus on developing people and keep them well compensated. Otherwise it's hard to maintain talent. There are some really great people here.

There are newer employer reviews for Ipsos