Ipsos
www.ipsos.com Paris, France 1 to 5 Employees

Varied and interesting work but difficult to stand out

Senior Research Executive (Former Employee)
London, England (UK)

ProsTalented colleagues, supportive and creative environment, inspirational senior management, varied and interesting workload, opportunity to follow own interests and manage own workload. The company is well known and respected which makes it a great place to start a career in Market Research.

ConsVery low salary considering level of responsibility expected of junior staff, poor work-life balance, difficult to stand out from the crowd. Allowing staff to manage their own workloads can also mean that some members of staff take on a lot more than others (with little effort made to change this by line managers).

Advice to Senior ManagementYou're doing a great job - continue to listen and inspire.

Ipsos Review

Project Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Ipsos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Nice company to work for, young environment Cons: Occasional extra hours, management did not always communicate changes in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

enriching comfortable journey till Now

SRA (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ipsos full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great people, good projects, nice pay.. reasons enough to work… Cons: learning is less as quality projects are very few Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ipsos.

Worked for Ipsos? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ipsos reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ipsos CEO Didier Truchot. All reviews posted anonymously by Ipsos employees.