Ipsos
www.ipsos.com Paris, France 1 to 5 Employees

It is a good work environment, but the work/life balance never happens - you are always working.

Project Director (Current Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThe employees (not management) support each other a lot. We work together to solve problems and spread out the work when it is overwhelming.

ConsManagement has no idea what is going on at the lower levels. They don't understand how hard we are working, how long things actually take and why we, like everyone else, need to actually follow processes that have been set in place. Everyone at the lower levels is stressed and frustrated.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere is a lot of work and not enough employees on the team to cover the workload. We work long hours and the work/life balance is very skewed. People are very unhappy. Mistakes are being made because of the work overload, pressure and lack of support. Once mistakes are made, we are reprimanded harshly for making them. No one is trying to find the root of the issue.

Stinky politics, mediocre work

Director (Former Employee)
    Chicago, IL

I worked at Ipsos full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Professional development and industry experience Cons: Organized dysfunction and mediocre results, lack of ability to get… Advice to Senior Management: If you were the client, would you be satisfied? No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Large bureaucratic research firm, good at scaling basic research globally but not much beyond that.

Senior Vice President (Former Employee)
    Culver City, CA

I worked at Ipsos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The people in Culver City are top notch. Cons: French management can be very quirky, Advice to Senior Management: Focus on what you do best! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ipsos.

Worked for Ipsos? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ipsos reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ipsos CEO Didier Truchot. All reviews posted anonymously by Ipsos employees.