Ipsos
www.ipsos.com Paris, France 1 to 5 Employees

If you like large corporate management, Ipsos is the right place for you....

Director MediaCT (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Ipsos full-time for more than 10 years

ProsLarge company with many opportunities and produces a quality product. If your manager and co-workers are good to work with, the job can be great. Many of the people in MediaCT are terrific...especially the legacy OTXers. It's in the Time Life Building if you like the Time Square area.

ConsIt's all about the money and sometimes very senior management takes action that your own manager may not be aware of until the last minute....e.g. .if your division isn't reaching it's goals, eventually, there may be downsizing. This has been happening in some areas of the company, especially after the purchase of Synnovate, another very large research firm.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to bring a more personal caring approach to management.

It is a good work environment, but the work/life balance never happens - you are always working.

Project Director (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Ipsos full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The employees (not management) support each other a lot. We work together… Cons: Management has no idea what is going on at the lower levels. They don't understand how hard we are working, how long things actually take… Advice to Senior Management: There is a lot of work and not enough employees on the team to cover the workload. We work long hours and the work/life balance… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Stinky politics, mediocre work

Director (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Ipsos full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Professional development and industry experience Cons: Organized dysfunction and mediocre results, lack of ability to get… Advice to Senior Management: If you were the client, would you be satisfied? No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ipsos.

Worked for Ipsos? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ipsos reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ipsos CEO Didier Truchot. All reviews posted anonymously by Ipsos employees.