Ipsos
www.ipsos.com Paris, France 1 to 5 Employees

Overworked, underpaid.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ipsos

ProsGood, reputable and leading market research company. Interesting work at times.

ConsManagement took too long to realise and implement actions to improve work conditions for their employees. No paid overtime yet lower level employees are expected to work long hours by team managers and directors (similar hours to what the senior staff work except the latter get double/treble the salary).

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't treat lower level employees simply as work horses... they need challenging projects and by this I mean interesting work, not persistently long hours.

great place to work

I have been working at Ipsos

Pros: -you'll go as far as you're motivated to go. -you'll have access to senior management whenever you want it. -the people that work at this… Cons: -some of the work gets a bit routine. though they intend to rotate people on and off accounts every few years to keep the people… Advice to Senior Management: keep doing what you're doing. most people are very happy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fair and Stable Company

Senior Client Service Manager (Former Employee)
Geneva (Switzerland)

I worked at Ipsos

Pros: -Nice enviornment to work in, not overly stressed -Very good processes and… Cons: -Pays sligthly lower than other professional service agencies -Lack of mobility between countries -if you're good at one… Advice to Senior Management: Improve the overall Employee relationship function such as HR and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Ipsos.

Worked for Ipsos? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ipsos reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ipsos CEO Didier Truchot. All reviews posted anonymously by Ipsos employees.