Iris Nation

www.irisnation.com

Fun, friendly environment with plenty of opportunity depending on your specialisation.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) City of London, England (UK)

ProsGreat people who are skilled, friendly and approachable both on and off the job. Great clients with some high budget, big reach projects providing opportunities to push the boundaries at times. Great environment and location. A merit/results based approach to evaluation rather than timings and box-ticking.

ConsAs is typical of digital agencies focus is more heavily on design and ideas, implementation taking a back seat, even at times feeling like a necessary evil afterthought to the creativity. There is, or at least was, very little technical involvement in the pitching and designing processes which led to both missed opportunities and inappropriate, unstable or technically compromised results. Untimely payments to freelance consultants. All payments are honoured in the end but delays of months are, or at least were, not uncommon.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmbrace technology and the development process as a creative function and reap the rewards of letting your techies in to the party sooner. The end result will be better products, fresher ideas and perhaps most importantly smoother implementation and delivery, not to mention the soft gains from the increased sense of involvement and importance the tech side will gain.

Creative - Writer

Creative (Former Employee)

I worked at Iris Nation full-time

Pros: If the Creative Director is good (which was the case when i'd joined… Cons: Not very happy with appraisal system! Bad management = bad creatives… Advice to Senior Management: Can't say - dunno the situation these days. – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

career enhancing

Account Executive (Current Employee) Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I have been working at Iris Nation

Pros: this is my first job. good working environment, helping people. Cons: salary is not satisfying according to location Advice to Senior Management: they should analyse the best talent and corporate with them Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Iris Nation.

Worked for Iris Nation? Contribute to the Community!