Iron Mountain Inc

www.ironmountain.com

Not what it used to be....in a BAD way.

Operations (Current Employee) Orlando, FL

ProsBenefits package is decent. Pay is above average as it would be hard to go out into the job market and make comparable pay.

ConsPoor Management. Inconsistent enforcement of policies...definitely some favoritism involved. Management is lacking in the "people skills" area. When they actually acknowledge you, they talk at you, not to you.

Management has tendencies to be two-faced...smiling and polite to those above them on the food chain, but horribly routinely rude to frontline employees and supervisors.

It's the only company I know that has one hour meetings to prepare for a half hour meeting.

Accountability is preached by management, but they are first to "redirect" the blame off themselves.

Advice to Senior ManagementJust listen to your frontline people and supervisors. Half of the managers in place haven't lifted a box in their short careers with IM.

Misleading

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) Royersford, PA

I have been working at Iron Mountain Inc

Pros: Always hiring - but wouldn't recommend this company to a… Cons: Paid less that the work we do, poor training to complete the required work, micromanagement to the fullest. The only thing missing is informing supervisor… Advice to Senior Management: Wake up and smell the coffee. You are creating the bad customer service by teh way you treat those who carry out your business.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Experience - Middle management could use some development

Human Resources (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc

Pros: Support from your VP. VP of FIeld HR was always very supportive and gave… Cons: Middle management in HR lacks ability to relate to staff. East coast staff is very bereaucratic and stereotyped certain team members… Advice to Senior Management: Do not promote someone just because their technical skills off the charts. They need to… More

There are newer reviews on Iron Mountain Inc.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!