Iron Mountain Inc
www.ironmountain.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Misleading

Customer Service Associate (Current Employee)
Royersford, PA

ProsAlways hiring - but wouldn't recommend this company to a criminal on work release.

ConsPaid less that the work we do, poor training to complete the required work, micromanagement to the fullest. The only thing missing is informing supervisor how much I went to the bathroom. Management talks "at you" not "to you. when hired was guarenteed a bonus of 12%. Haven't seen one greater than 2% in 2 years. Promotions go to the wrong people for the positions. Major favortism/politics.

Advice to Senior ManagementWake up and smell the coffee. You are creating the bad customer service by teh way you treat those who carry out your business. If the work gets done, stop the micromanagement. Nothings brings people down or makes them less motivated than knowing they have NO FREEDOM. Dictating breaks and lunches was the straw that broke the camels back. I would rather be a blind rodeo clown than stay here. Starting searching for jobs the moment that email was issued.

Not what it used to be....in a BAD way.

Operations (Current Employee)
    Orlando, FL

I have been working at Iron Mountain Inc

Pros: Benefits package is decent. Pay is above average as it would… Cons: Poor Management. Inconsistent enforcement of policies...definitely some favoritism involved. Management is lacking in the "people skills" area. When they actually acknowledge… Advice to Senior Management: Just listen to your frontline people and supervisors. Half of the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Experience - Middle management could use some development

Human Resources (Former Employee)
    Boston, MA

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc

Pros: Support from your VP. VP of FIeld HR was always very supportive and gave… Cons: Middle management in HR lacks ability to relate to staff. East coast staff is very bereaucratic and stereotyped certain team members… Advice to Senior Management: Do not promote someone just because their technical skills off the charts. They need to… More
There are newer reviews on Iron Mountain Inc.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iron Mountain Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Iron Mountain Inc CEO William Meaney. All reviews posted anonymously by Iron Mountain Inc employees.