Iron Mountain Inc
www.ironmountain.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Downhill Slide - No longer a place to work

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Collegeville, PA

I have been working at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than 3 years

ProsLiterally the satisfaction of helping someone and experiencing their happiness at finding just the right answer to their problem. The pay is better than unemployment. The building at Collegeville is across from the shopping center with the Ulta in it. Great friendships can be made with co-workers.

ConsThe stress is really up and most of girls I know are looking for new jobs. Literally the workload is increasing; manager may say you're an assigned person and then they stick you in a pool. So they say they're always hiring, but that's just to make you feel better. Managers don't maintain professionalism, yelling about phones cross the floor. They are always showing a ton of favoritism to certain employees. If management likes you, or you're buddies with them, the you get all the smoke breaks and everyone else suffers.They have IT teams that do nothing about the AWS system and can't answer any questions if helps needed. Constant pressure to do more with less, alot less. Literally no real input on how things are run. Continually stressful work environment!

Advice to Senior ManagementGuys, we used to be a great company. We made money by providing great customer service. Over the last six months, especially in Collegeville, we've changed to one that is focused on cutting costs. Stop cheating the customers by consolidating employees into pools and pods. It's like we literally don't even care about the customer anymore, let alone us employees. Pay the women that work for you the same as the men. Try treating employees with respect. Management should focus their attention on retaining those employees that truly love and appreciate the company .

Global company has okay benefits and good pay

Supervisor (Former Employee)
Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Company provides competitive pay and benefits Cons: Fails to make connections with front line employees Advice to Senior Management: Spend one on one time with you non-exempt employees to fully understand their challenges.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

totally out of their league in the DIGITAL business

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: for young sales guns who want to hustle OK $$… Cons: Too many changes to compensation plans over the last few… Advice to Senior Management: the Boston mentality is a big negative when it comes to the part where Mgm't should be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Iron Mountain Inc.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iron Mountain Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Iron Mountain Inc CEO William Meaney. All reviews posted anonymously by Iron Mountain Inc employees.