Iron Mountain Inc
www.ironmountain.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

A Company in Transition

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than 3 years

ProsHigh profit margins and a strong market presence. Most employees have been there for a long time and really understand the business. The Iron Mountain name is fairly well respected.

ConsThe company lacks senior management vision to mature the business any further which is why the investors are reorganizing it into a REIT. Their core business (box storage and shred) can not grow much more even with acquisitions.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe only thing left to do is keep cutting costs to keep the investors happy.

Marketing Specialist

Marketing Specialist (Current Employee)
Collegeville, PA

I have been working at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Flexible work environment. Can work remotely. Cons: Sales and Marketing alignment is very poor. Sales management… Advice to Senior Management: Promote sales managers from within. Set goals and expectations earlier in the year (usually… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

decent place to work if you can deal with the pace of change

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: good people to work with excellent benefits Cons: constantly reorganizing steep learning curve trying to keep up with the… Advice to Senior Management: reduce the amount of change being thrown at the employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Iron Mountain Inc.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iron Mountain Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Iron Mountain Inc CEO William Meaney. All reviews posted anonymously by Iron Mountain Inc employees.