Iron Mountain Inc
www.ironmountain.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Former employee, recently laid off

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGood benefits. Company is ethical, well-respected, and flexible regarding business needs. Systems and tools are updated regularly. Staff is treated with respect.

ConsLike many companies, support roles are being consolidated or shifted overseas. Company has laid off many employees over the last few years. Front line staff has been trimmed to the bone. Employees are asked to do more, work faster, with fewer resources. At corporate level, much confusion regarding who does what. A lot of passing the buck. I worked for IM for 10 years and was still in the lower end of the salary range for my position. Raises were minimal.

Enjoyed the experience

GM, Transportation (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Iron Mountain is a solid company doing good work to take… Cons: The company is lost and looking for ways to maintain it's revenue stream. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

No respect

Scanner (Current Employee)
    Jessup, MD

I have been working at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros: nothing comes to mind tho Cons: low pay let you go without warning lied about bringing me… Advice to Senior Management: treat employees better No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Iron Mountain Inc.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iron Mountain Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Iron Mountain Inc CEO William Meaney. All reviews posted anonymously by Iron Mountain Inc employees.