Iron Mountain Inc

www.ironmountain.com

I loved working for Iron Mountain In Tennessee, In Michigan not so much

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Madison, TN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Madison, TN

Pros

In Tennessee people where great, hours were awesome. I was taught a lot and fit right in with everyone.

Cons

In Michigan I went home crying after my first day. People were rude and had to do a lot of traveling. I was pregnant and they asked me to move heavy file boxes.

In Tennessee you guys are great and really care about you employees. In Michigan you better take better care of your employees

Other reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

bad working environment equals bad performance

Current Employee - Records Center Specialist  in  Sacramento, CA
    Current Employee - Records Center Specialist in Sacramento, CA

Pros

good workout...decent pay...vending machine items cost .25 cents..thats about it...

Cons

stressful, dusty ass enviroment, frustration, favoritism..meeting near impossible quotas...limited equipment to work with...it took me a good 30 mins. just to pull a long ass box out from behind other boxes, in a tight ass aisle and it had no handles, and half broken boxes..spent most of my time on those kinds of boxes and they expect you to meet a near impossible quota..all this because of the TERRIBLE layout of the entire warehouse and the way they stacked the boxes...i don't know about the other Iron Mountain locations but the one in Sacramento is BAD.

set more reasonable, manageable quotas and give a better working environment and equipment

Huge Layoff

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate  in  Royersford, PA
    Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Royersford, PA

Pros

Team members are awesome, we understand each other because we are the ones which suffer on a daily basis.

Cons

They are laying off and outsourcing all jobs to Philippines and India. The systems that they use are archaic, AWS, Safe Keeper Plus ( which is Dos), Billtrust by far is the worst billing system ever created. Low pay for the amount of work they make you do. No growth and they actually had the audacity to have interviews after a huge layoff in the office. They have no respect for their loyal employees that have stuck it out thru thick and thin with them and also adjusted to 1,000,000 changes being made. This company is definitely going under and thank goodness they laid me off so I can no longer be apart of this madness. I'm sure this will be the best thing that has happened to me. My advice to anyone looking to work for this company, get ready to work your brains out with minimum pay, while using horrible systems along with incompetent management. Runnnnnnnnnn and don't look back! No longer a great company to work for.

Listen to what people have to say and have some respect and stop hiring people after laying off and displacing families. Be discreet at least!!! Never higher managers from outside. Hire your managers within because they come in and are dumbfounded as hell. Please fire that CEO Bill Meaney he is horrible, laying off from the bottom up instead of the top down. Greed is a deadly weapon, this company is not going to make it unfortunately!!

There are newer employer reviews for Iron Mountain Inc.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!