Iron Mountain Inc

www.ironmountain.com

WOW!! Didn't learn the lessons from the 2011 layoffs?

Former Employee - Manager  in  Collegeville, PA
Former Employee - Manager in Collegeville, PA

Pros

There are none at Iron Mountain anymore... I was laid off in 2011 which turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me!!

Cons

Everything has been outsourced and continues to be.

Stop cutting the employees from the bottom of company and start making changes at the top where the real problems exist. I still keep in touch with some of the folks in the trenches and it took almost a year to recover from the 2011 layoffs. My question is will this company recover from these changes?

Other reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Beat around the bush

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Royersford, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Royersford, PA

Pros

Great co-workers. Great co-workers! Great co-workers!

Cons

Over 200+ people have either been laid off or will find out their status tomorrow as to a job. They beat around the bush on everything and especially in today's meeting. Outsourcing a majority of our hard work to the Philippines. Don't tell you anything direct. It's more read between the lines. Don't ask questions or it will come back to bite you someway somehow.

Listen to your valuable employees. We know how to do our jobs. Your going to lose a TON of business with outsourcing everything. We as employees and consumers can safely say WE HATE SPEAKING TO NON ENGLISH SPEAKING REPRESENTATIVES and if I were a customer of yours I'd leave in a heart beat. Also your billing system is archaic and upgrading to BillTrust WAS the WORST thing you could have done. No one understands the billing not even employees!

Transportation Supervisor

Pros

Great Teamwork, Bonus Structure, Salary, Leadership, Organized, Front Line friendly. Open door, free to discuss anything without backlash.

Cons

None really, maybe upper management is like a Elite Club hard to break in to. But basically they are all level headed and good hearted family people.

Get back to basics of CS. Too many micromanaged matrix reports.....

There are newer employer reviews for Iron Mountain Inc.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!