Iron Mountain Inc
www.ironmountain.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Huge Layoff

Customer Service Associate (Former Employee)
Royersford, PA

ProsTeam members are awesome, we understand each other because we are the ones which suffer on a daily basis.

ConsThey are laying off and outsourcing all jobs to Philippines and India. The systems that they use are archaic, AWS, Safe Keeper Plus ( which is Dos), Billtrust by far is the worst billing system ever created. Low pay for the amount of work they make you do. No growth and they actually had the audacity to have interviews after a huge layoff in the office. They have no respect for their loyal employees that have stuck it out thru thick and thin with them and also adjusted to 1,000,000 changes being made. This company is definitely going under and thank goodness they laid me off so I can no longer be apart of this madness. I'm sure this will be the best thing that has happened to me. My advice to anyone looking to work for this company, get ready to work your brains out with minimum pay, while using horrible systems along with incompetent management. Runnnnnnnnnn and don't look back! No longer a great company to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to what people have to say and have some respect and stop hiring people after laying off and displacing families. Be discreet at least!!! Never higher managers from outside. Hire your managers within because they come in and are dumbfounded as hell. Please fire that CEO Bill Meaney he is horrible, laying off from the bottom up instead of the top down. Greed is a deadly weapon, this company is not going to make it unfortunately!!

WOW!! Didn't learn the lessons from the 2011 layoffs?

Manager (Former Employee)
    Collegeville, PA

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: There are none at Iron Mountain anymore... I was laid off in 2011… Cons: Everything has been outsourced and continues to be. Advice to Senior Management: Stop cutting the employees from the bottom of company and start making changes at the top where the real problems exist. I still keep in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Beat around the bush

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
    Royersford, PA

I have been working at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great co-workers. Great co-workers! Great co-workers! Cons: Over 200+ people have either been laid off or will find out their status tomorrow as to a job. They beat around the bush on… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to your valuable employees. We know how to do our jobs. Your going to lose a TON of business with outsourcing everything.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Iron Mountain Inc.

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Iron Mountain Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Iron Mountain Inc CEO William Meaney. All reviews posted anonymously by Iron Mountain Inc employees.