There are newer employer reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Huge Layoff

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate  in  Royersford, PA
Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Royersford, PA

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than a year

Pros

Team members are awesome, we understand each other because we are the ones which suffer on a daily basis.

Cons

They are laying off and outsourcing all jobs to Philippines and India. The systems that they use are archaic, AWS, Safe Keeper Plus ( which is Dos), Billtrust by far is the worst billing system ever created. Low pay for the amount of work they make you do. No growth and they actually had the audacity to have interviews after a huge layoff in the office. They have no respect for their loyal employees that have stuck it out thru thick and thin with them and also adjusted to 1,000,000 changes being made. This company is definitely going under and thank goodness they laid me off so I can no longer be apart of this madness. I'm sure this will be the best thing that has happened to me. My advice to anyone looking to work for this company, get ready to work your brains out with minimum pay, while using horrible systems along with incompetent management. Runnnnnnnnnn and don't look back! No longer a great company to work for.

Listen to what people have to say and have some respect and stop hiring people after laying off and displacing families. Be discreet at least!!! Never higher managers from outside. Hire your managers within because they come in and are dumbfounded as hell. Please fire that CEO Bill Meaney he is horrible, laying off from the bottom up instead of the top down. Greed is a deadly weapon, this company is not going to make it unfortunately!!

361 Other Employee Reviews for Iron Mountain Inc (View Most Recent)

WOW!! Didn't learn the lessons from the 2011 layoffs?

Former Employee - Manager  in  Collegeville, PA
    Former Employee - Manager in Collegeville, PA

I worked at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

There are none at Iron Mountain anymore... I was laid off in 2011 which turned out to be the best thing that ever happened to me!!

Cons

Everything has been outsourced and continues to be.

Stop cutting the employees from the bottom of company and start making changes at the top where the real problems exist. I still keep in touch with some of the folks in the trenches and it took almost a year to recover from the 2011 layoffs. My question is will this company recover from these changes?

Beat around the bush

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Royersford, PA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Royersford, PA

I have been working at Iron Mountain Inc full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great co-workers. Great co-workers! Great co-workers!

Cons

Over 200+ people have either been laid off or will find out their status tomorrow as to a job. They beat around the bush on everything and especially in today's meeting. Outsourcing a majority of our hard work to the Philippines. Don't tell you anything direct. It's more read between the lines. Don't ask questions or it will come back to bite you someway somehow.

Listen to your valuable employees. We know how to do our jobs. Your going to lose a TON of business with outsourcing everything. We as employees and consumers can safely say WE HATE SPEAKING TO NON ENGLISH SPEAKING REPRESENTATIVES and if I were a customer of yours I'd leave in a heart beat. Also your billing system is archaic and upgrading to BillTrust WAS the WORST thing you could have done. No one understands the billing not even employees!

There are newer employer reviews for Iron Mountain Inc

Worked for Iron Mountain Inc? Contribute to the Community!