Ironclad Technology Services

www.ironcladdts.com

Great Place to Work

Analyst (Current Employee) Kabul (Afghanistan)

ProsMuch smaller than many other defense contracting companies out there. This means excellent support. For example, have a question for HR? Get an answer within a day, even when you work in another country on the other side of the world. Co-workers from larger contractor companies are jealous of the service and communication I receive. Excellent pay and compensation.

ConsYou must be independent and self-motivated to be in this line of work. There is no one to hold your hand or coddle you. Living and working in an austere environment in a combat zone as an unarmed civilian has its challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementI've seen too many contractors from larger competitors quit their contracts early over trivial matters that went unresolved and that led to the employees feeling unwanted and unappreciated. Keep up the small company feel, much appreciated!

Super happy with them as a contractor working away from the HQ as I do my job and know the support is there when needed

Contractor (Current Employee) Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Ironclad Technology Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Company throws Level 100 Christmas parties with massive buffet dinner, legit appetizers, and 100% open top shelf bar. They do Christmas right! They… Cons: To piggy back on the above hands off approach, that can be a con, but I do know at least three people in the company… Advice to Senior Management: Reach out to your contractors on a quarterly basis and give them some love. An email. A… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ironclad Technology Services.

Worked for Ironclad Technology Services? Contribute to the Community!