Irving Burton Associates
www.ibacorp.us Herndon, VA 150 to 499 Employees

A solid team environment dedicated to satisfying the client

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Falls Church, VA

ProsTeam building events. Medium size so you can get to know Sr. Management easily. Fair compensation. Excellent professional development program. Excellent reputation with Gov't clients.

ConsMostly contract positions. Not as large of a "bench" capability to shelter good employees between contracts. Not a place for entry level employees, normally only looking for experienced personel. The work environment on some contracts can be very hectic and stressful at times.

Advice to Senior ManagementIdentify and nuture your true star performers.

A First Class Company

Falls Church, VA

I have been working at Irving Burton Associates

Pros: Excellent communications between Senior Management and employees Incorporation of employee ideas… Cons: I am unable to think of any cons to working at Irving Burton Associates. … Advice to Senior Management: Please keep doing a great job making Irving Burton Associates… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Small company with small company problems

Technical Analyst (Former Employee)
    Virginia (South Africa)

I worked at Irving Burton Associates full-time for more than a year

Pros: Line employees (non-managers) are nice and want to do good… Cons: Management is disengaged and uninterested in happiness of employees. This company has virtually no processes and is far behind the times from a technological standpoint.… Advice to Senior Management: Better screening of candidates for management positions to ensure they have not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Irving Burton Associates.

Worked for Irving Burton Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Irving Burton Associates reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Irving Burton Associates CEO Anna L. Ryan. All reviews posted anonymously by Irving Burton Associates employees.