Ista North America

www.ista-na.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ista North America

The turnover rate at this company makes employment a less-than-desirable experience.

Former Employee - Print Coordinator in Alpharetta, GA
Former Employee - Print Coordinator in Alpharetta, GA

I worked at Ista North America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Free catered lunch provided every Thursday by company; various annual employee events, such as a parking-lot cookout; early release on days before holidays

Cons

Wide-scale layoffs without opportunity to cross-train with other departments; departments formed then dissolved; bare minimum pay raises; allegations of racial discrimination

Fewer layoffs and more promotions (or even lateral movement) to other departments would result in far greater morale.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Ista North America (View Most Recent)

high employee attrition due to lack of support from senior management

I have been working at Ista North America full-time

Pros

somewhat stable company that offers incredible insight into the business of deregulated energy.

Cons

Most projects are sales driven initiatives which conflict with product stabilization issues. There are some key senior executives that know what they are doing, but most just now the buzz words in order to finalize the sale. Executive team is recently revamped, but ultimately still has to get approval for every expense from the parent company in Germany.

Listen to the employees and offer more avenues for feedback. There are very limited opportunities to participate in the development of our service offerings.

We've come a long way!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Ista North America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

New executive leadership is fantastic, benefits are so much better than in the past, the company has added an additional holiday, culture here has improved significantly, and communication is leaps and bounds better than it's ever been. The company is even investing in a formal recognition program for all employees. The company is not what is was a year or two ago, but an organization that truly values it's employees.

The leadership team really listens to employees and takes their feedback into consideration when making decisions for the business. No longer are we a one sides organization.

I love coming to work everyday! I enjoy the flexibiblilty and work life balance I get working here. I feel like I work in an organization where I am completely supported by my team.

People leaving the company has decreased significantly, which is great for projects and team moral!

Getting Lync has been great!

My review was done this year, and it was taken seriously!!! The company even has goals for each employee that align with the company's goals and direction.

We are growing!!!!

Cons

I'm really busy...but that's not a bad thing!

We finally have a leadership team that is leading us in the right direction with a clear plan. THEY GET IT!!! The team is doing a great job of communicating on an ongoing basis the direction we are heading.

As employees, we understand that change doesn't happen overnight, but we've already seen a vast improvement from where we were a year ago, or even seven months ago. Please continue to seek feedback from us...we really appreciate that! Knowing that we can be part of the future success and change is important to us.

We can't keep focusing on sins of the past. There comes a point where we have realize that although we have the same name, we are not the same company we used to be. We need to face forward and just go!

Please keep investing in us and we will keep investing in you!

ista is a great place to work. You just can't be afraid to be challenged, and ready to step up when the team needs you!

There are newer employer reviews for Ista North America