It's Just Lunch

There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch

Amazing Journey

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I must say, It's just Lunch has the utmost incredible team I have ever had the pleasure to work with.
I have spent years in building and training teams and they have THE BEST hand down!!!..
Training, ongoing communication, contest, motivation, positive imput to se you suceed.

Cons

I have not seen one.

Training is so important

107 Other Employee Reviews for It's Just Lunch (View Most Recent)

You will do well if you're self motivated ....I've done it!

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Palm Desert, CA
    Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Palm Desert, CA

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with the company for over 5 years and done quite well. If I didn't make six figures this year, I was close enough to it. You will do well too if you are self motivated, really looking to make a change in someone's life, and you're eager to make your commission. I love the fact that I do make a change in people's lives and I've been here long enough to actually see the success stories! There are some tremendous results that come of our service. There's longevity here.....I'm a testament of that. You just have to come in with a positive can-do attitude, connect with people on a personal level, and get them to commit to what they really want to do anyway....which is get out there dating!

Cons

It is sales....you have to work. I don't necessarily look at that as a con, however....it's just merely an expectation. It's realistic. You have to work in order to get where you want to be each month in terms of your numbers.

One of the most amazingly motivating companies in sales today!

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Asheville, NC
    Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Asheville, NC

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (less than a year)

Pros

commission structure is awesome, the lead generation system and amount of data is huge so it keeps you working, the power behind the company, and the motivation the management team gives to us as employees is so positive it helps keep things strong and moving forward

Cons

It's sales so you have to always be at the top of your game so the most can come of your week.

There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch