It's Just Lunch

www.itsjustlunch.com

International Dating Specialist LOVES HER JOB...

Current Employee - IDS  in  Baltimore, MD
Current Employee - IDS in Baltimore, MD

Pros

Amazing team work and I get the oppurtunity to change lives daily. This is a fun ubeat job and the Mgr, are awesome. Traing is weekly and you always get to input any information and ask questions. I love the fact that we strive to be THE BEST and we are.

Cons

I have not found any cons, excpect that this is a job for the diligent, driven and highly motivated person. Not one who may have a negative sence of self. super fun and exciting.

keep us growing and keep the training coming

Other reviews for It's Just Lunch

A Very Exciting and Rewarding Company to Work For!!!

Current Employee - Senior Dating Director  in  Hallandale Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Senior Dating Director in Hallandale Beach, FL

Pros

Working at It's Just lunch is fantastic. It is a very exciting and rewarding job. We change peoples lives***One date at a time***. It is just so phenomenal and exciting to hear from clients that they are in a relationship together, engaged, and married through the It's Just Lunch team that you are part of! You look forward to going to work to hear all the great success stories. The bonus structure that is in place is great. It is attainable by all, and is very rewarding...
    No hesitation here... It's Just Lunch is the best place to work!

Cons

You must be a diligent, organized, energetic individual to be successful in this great company.

The open door policy is great.... Management is available at all times to assist and help when needed.

Debt Collector in disguise

Former Employee - Dating Con Artist  in  Hallandale, FL
    Former Employee - Dating Con Artist in Hallandale, FL

Pros

The business idea is great, the process and integrity behind it are sickening. No pros

Cons

The company misleads potential clients to sign on. If you don't have very many matches, you will be set up with whoever is active in your area. Potential clients are told that there are many matches in the area when in reality there could be a handful or less.

Doesn't matter, they are at the top of the food chain.

There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch.

Worked for It's Just Lunch? Contribute to the Community!