It's Just Lunch

www.itsjustlunch.com
  www.itsjustlunch.com
There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch

Love going to work every day!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time

Pros

A well-established company, unique product/service, matching clients is a learned and continuously perfected art, fun work environment, no day is the same - NEVER bored!, success stories from clients are a regular occurrence.

Cons

Although I don't consider it a "con", hard work is the name of the game. If you want to be successful, you have to put in the work.

The service being offered is obviously emotional. This means clients can be emotional at times... again, not negative, just an aspect that can bring challenges

Continue employee development.

105 Other Employee Reviews for It's Just Lunch (View Most Recent)

Debt Collector in disguise

Former Employee - Dating Con Artist in Hallandale, FL
    Former Employee - Dating Con Artist in Hallandale, FL

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The business idea is great, the process and integrity behind it are sickening. No pros

Cons

The company misleads potential clients to sign on. If you don't have very many matches, you will be set up with whoever is active in your area. Potential clients are told that there are many matches in the area when in reality there could be a handful or less.

Doesn't matter, they are at the top of the food chain.

Do Your Research

Former Employee - Dating Specialist in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Dating Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There really isn't much to say as far as "pros" go. I guess you could consider working from home a pro in most cases but not in this one.

Cons

No leads provided, once you get a sale you will be told you will get them but good luck. This is a cold calling job with very very old leads. If you find a needle in the hay stack it still wont benefit you unless you find at least 4-6 needles in that hay stack in one month to make any money at all.

Just be honest with people when you hire them and tell them this is a telemarketing job up-front.

It's Just Lunch Response

May 27, 2014Human Resources Director

We appreciate when employees post reviews, whether positive or negative and welcome the feedback. We respect your right to post, even if it is not accurate, but would like to correct these ... More

There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch