There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch

This is the best place I have ever worked!!!!

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Charleston, SC
Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Charleston, SC

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (less than a year)

Pros

This place has the best team!!! The support from the managers and other team members is amazing... They are always avialable to help, and make sure you are on the right track!! Not only is the purpose of It's Just Lunch great, the clients we help are just as amazing.. And the money is great! I love this job!! I love this company!!

Cons

I have no complaints about this company!!!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!!! You guys are awesome!!!

reviews filtered by

This is more than a "job"- it is an experience.

Current Employee - Sdd in Hallandale Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Sdd in Hallandale Beach, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The best part of my job honestly has been my interactions with my clients. It is so humbling and rewarding to be a key player in the most intimate aspect of someone's life. Dating is emotional and it is not always smooth sailing, however there is a certain confidence that comes from the ability to converse with and be respected by leaders of industries.

Cons

Sometimes it is very difficult to manage your time well because of the volume of work that comes with various positions. Management is always willing to provide tips and advice on how to juggle and prioritize the required tasks.

Advice to Management

Management has been great! The VP of customer service has a unique and admirable ability to garner respect, but still create a level of comfort that makes you want to open up and be yourself. That is not an easy task.

Love going to work every day!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time

Pros

A well-established company, unique product/service, matching clients is a learned and continuously perfected art, fun work environment, no day is the same - NEVER bored!, success stories from clients are a regular occurrence.

Cons

Although I don't consider it a "con", hard work is the name of the game. If you want to be successful, you have to put in the work.

The service being offered is obviously emotional. This means clients can be emotional at times... again, not negative, just an aspect that can bring challenges

Advice to Management

Continue employee development.

There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch