Do Your Research

Former Employee - Dating Specialist in Atlanta, GA
Former Employee - Dating Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

There really isn't much to say as far as "pros" go. I guess you could consider working from home a pro in most cases but not in this one.

Cons

No leads provided, once you get a sale you will be told you will get them but good luck. This is a cold calling job with very very old leads. If you find a needle in the hay stack it still wont benefit you unless you find at least 4-6 needles in that hay stack in one month to make any money at all.

Advice to Management

Just be honest with people when you hire them and tell them this is a telemarketing job up-front.

It's Just Lunch Response

May 27, 2014 – Human Resources Director

We appreciate when employees post reviews, whether positive or negative and welcome the feedback. We respect your right to post, even if it is not accurate, but would like to correct these ... More

Other Employee Reviews for It's Just Lunch

Dating Specialist

Current Employee - Dating Specialist
    Current Employee - Dating Specialist

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I can honestly say this is the best job I have ever had!! My schedule is very flexible which is great for appointments, illness, even making plans with family and friends! Income potential is fantastic. Work from home. I hope to work here for years to come!

Cons

This is sales! It is hard work but the payoff is huge! But if you are not disciplined and you don't want to put forth 110% effort every day this is not the job for you! We do work old leads and they may not be happy when you call them, but its all about timing! You may call someone and they are ready now!

Advice to Management

More written information about policy and procedure during for future reference. Although it is wonderful that a member of management is always there pretty much 24/7 if there is a question.

Happily ever afters always happening!

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Charleston, SC
    Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Charleston, SC

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Amazing management, we work as a team, hardwork pays off, great support system, IJL keeps up with the times from advertising to what people are really looking for to making it truly happen for both parties. I love working for IJL, ive been here 2 yrs and will keep doing what we do best which is setting up quality first dates with people you wouldn't meet otherwise!

Cons

Its just lunch provides many opportunities and they're always fixing and projecting things for the future of the company, its employees, and their clients are priority!

Advice to Management

Thanks for always following up with everything even if we're not aware i know you're keeping up with everything that goes on here!