There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch

Debt Collector in disguise

Former Employee - Dating Con Artist  in  Hallandale, FL
Former Employee - Dating Con Artist in Hallandale, FL

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

The business idea is great, the process and integrity behind it are sickening. No pros

Cons

The company misleads potential clients to sign on. If you don't have very many matches, you will be set up with whoever is active in your area. Potential clients are told that there are many matches in the area when in reality there could be a handful or less.

Doesn't matter, they are at the top of the food chain.

99 Other Employee Reviews for It's Just Lunch (View Most Recent)

Do Your Research

Former Employee - Dating Specialist  in  Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Dating Specialist in Atlanta, GA

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

There really isn't much to say as far as "pros" go. I guess you could consider working from home a pro in most cases but not in this one.

Cons

No leads provided, once you get a sale you will be told you will get them but good luck. This is a cold calling job with very very old leads. If you find a needle in the hay stack it still wont benefit you unless you find at least 4-6 needles in that hay stack in one month to make any money at all.

Just be honest with people when you hire them and tell them this is a telemarketing job up-front.

It's Just Lunch Response

May 27, 2014Human Resources Director

We appreciate when employees post reviews, whether positive or negative and welcome the feedback. We respect your right to post, even if it is not accurate, but would like to correct these ... More

Dating Specialist

Current Employee - Dating Specialist
    Current Employee - Dating Specialist

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time for less than a year

Pros

I can honestly say this is the best job I have ever had!! My schedule is very flexible which is great for appointments, illness, even making plans with family and friends! Income potential is fantastic. Work from home. I hope to work here for years to come!

Cons

This is sales! It is hard work but the payoff is huge! But if you are not disciplined and you don't want to put forth 110% effort every day this is not the job for you! We do work old leads and they may not be happy when you call them, but its all about timing! You may call someone and they are ready now!

More written information about policy and procedure during for future reference. Although it is wonderful that a member of management is always there pretty much 24/7 if there is a question.

There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch

Worked for It's Just Lunch? Contribute to the Community!