It's Just Lunch

www.itsjustlunch.com
  www.itsjustlunch.com
There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch

Working for Its Just Lunch is such a great opportunity!

Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Hallandale, FL
Current Employee - Dating Specialist in Hallandale, FL

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Working for Its Just Lunch has been such a great experience. They provide ongoing training, support, and a positive work environment. I have never worked for a company with the ongoing training, support, and positive management that they have at IJL. I love going to work everyday because of the positive passionate energy that makes working fun. Everyone is so passionate about the clients, their wants, needs and helping them reach their relationship goals. It is a great feeling to work with my clients, I care about all of them and so does management. They provide incentives, training, support, and work very hard to help you reach your goals.

Cons

For me there are no cons, you have to have the ability to learn and believe in what you do. Work hard for your clients and have the passion to change lives. For me it is all positive, but if you are not a compassionate person then it could be difficult because you really have to care for your clients.

Keep doing what you are doing. Thank you for not only changing our clients lives but mine as well.

105 Other Employee Reviews for It's Just Lunch (View Most Recent)

Worse Job I ever had....gave 1 star only because I had to.

Former Employee - Dating Specialist in New York, NY
    Former Employee - Dating Specialist in New York, NY

I worked at It's Just Lunch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

None that I can think of.

Cons

Dishonesty from day one. Lie, cheat do whatever it takes to make a sell. 22 Years in business however very few employees have over 2 years seniority. Ask why before you take this job. Ask why are masses of sales specialist hired every 2 weeks. Ask why masses of employees are fired every 2-3 weeks. The money is made by only the top 3-4 % of sales specialist. No integrity in this company. Look into the lawsuits before you take this job.

You are the only ones that benefit from this company, that includes clients and employees. Rethink this. Stop forcing employees to write good reviews.

International Dating Specialist LOVES HER JOB...

Current Employee - IDS in Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - IDS in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at It's Just Lunch full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Amazing team work and I get the oppurtunity to change lives daily. This is a fun ubeat job and the Mgr, are awesome. Traing is weekly and you always get to input any information and ask questions. I love the fact that we strive to be THE BEST and we are.

Cons

I have not found any cons, excpect that this is a job for the diligent, driven and highly motivated person. Not one who may have a negative sence of self. super fun and exciting.

keep us growing and keep the training coming

There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch