There are newer employer reviews for It's Just Lunch

It's Just Lunch has provided me the opportunity to provide opportunity! To the employees I love and to the client's that

Current Employee - Owner in San Diego, CA
Current Employee - Owner in San Diego, CA

I have been working at It's Just Lunch

Pros

Never boring! Busy and fast paced. Allows creativity. Be a part of someone's personal life and maybe be responsible for finding them love. The girls at IJL that stay a long time are passionate, fun and courageous. Teaches alot of poise and life skills

Cons

Not for the clock watcher that doesn't want to make a difference. Must have a positive attitude as emotions can run high in matchmaking. Must be a self starter as our onsight management is minimal. Everyone works hard.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

I love my job!

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at It's Just Lunch

Pros

I love the location of my office, it's very easy to get to. My co-workers are amazing and my boss is helpful to me too. I find this job to be challenging, yet very rewarding when my clients fall in love because of me!

Cons

Sometimes, clients can be unrealistic and too demanding. I never promise them that they are going to fall in love or meet their soulmate, but some people still expect this. Some people can also expect to date models when they are just average, so that can be a bit frustrating.

Advice to Management

I've been here over 2 years and I'm very happy.

Fun, Rewarding Career

Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Inside Sales Representative in New York, NY

I have been working at It's Just Lunch

Pros

You get to make your own hours, plan your own schedule. It's fun! It's rewarding both financially and you are helping to change lives. You are actually matchmaking and interviewing great people and helping them find happiness along the way.
    We have hundreds of relationships and marriages under our belt yearly and its something to be proud of.

Cons

Not everyone can be satisfied. Some people have completely unrealistic expectations. It's Just Lunch!! We do not guarentee you will find your soul mate! There are over 100,000 active clients, so with that only 100 complaints is great if you ask me, but you have to constantly defend those complaints against the 99,100 satisfied clients.
    I

Advice to Management

None, Im having tremendous support so far, however I feel there needs to be more help coordinating the dates and servicing the thousands of clients who would like more communication.