Itron
www.itron.com Liberty Lake, WA 5000+ Employees

Laying off Good Employees!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsGreat work atmosphere on the floor, poor performance in Human Resource deptartment, and upper management is more concerned about their bonuses than the well being of our family of employees. Load up on sales and production to meet quota's for end of year bonus, then all these lay offs?

ConsThe most recent layoff was based on tenure....so if you do a great job, you lose your job, because you haven't worked there longer than someone else who is just an average employer. Also, why not prevent lay offs by doing drug tests in the entire company. If there is nothing to hide, why won't they do that??

Advice to Senior ManagementStart listening to your middle management and focus on your family of employees.The business before Itron took over was a wonderful atmosphere.

– I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company

light work load

I have been working at Itron

Pros: work live balance good for young learners Cons: bad management too much politics More

Overall, a great place to start off an IT career

IT ASSISTANT (Former Employee)

I worked at Itron

Pros: Balanced work hours Mostly nice employees to support Mostly great people to… Cons: Work can sometime be a little boring Advice to Senior Management: I was only a co-op, but my mentor and management… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Itron.

Worked for Itron? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Itron reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Itron CEO Philip Mezey . All reviews posted anonymously by Itron employees.