Itron

www.itron.com
  www.itron.com
There are newer employer reviews for Itron

Itron is a paycheck, but doesn't provide much more than that.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Union, SC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in West Union, SC

I have been working at Itron

Pros

It's a job with a steady income. I have many friends at Itron and I enjoy their company, and they are part of the only reason why I have not yet moved on. Benefits appear to be good but its hard to compare now-a-days.

Cons

Lack of future growth. Under compensated. They claim that they can't compare with other companies less than 30 miles away. Expectations are generally higher than can be acheived in a year's time and managment usually sets very vague goals and little management to see them through.

You need to wake up and start sharing the wealth with your entire work staff.

101 Other Employee Reviews for Itron (View Most Recent)

Mixed Bag

Former Employee - Contract Administrator in Oakland, CA
    Former Employee - Contract Administrator in Oakland, CA

I worked at Itron

Pros

Great consulting and analysis group if you're in the energy efficiency field. They are leaders in the field, with great knowlege, and are a collegial group. The good parts of Management are *really good* and most of the executive staff truly means well.

Cons

Track record of purchasing companies and failing to integrate them fully. Lack of communication from HQ to Field Offices in some divisions. Future technologies (software, energy consulting) are often given short shrift in favor of hardware/solutions that emphasize the current reliance on fossil fuels.

Bring salaries up to market rate in the Bay Area; focus on post-peak energy solutions

hell on earth

Former Employee - They Couldnot Make Up Their Minds in Felixstowe, England (UK)
    Former Employee - They Couldnot Make Up Their Minds in Felixstowe, England (UK)

I worked at Itron full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

they now are giving their employees free coffee, laugh

Cons

Company values = 0, this company is out for profit only they are not interested in their staff.
    They cant even design working meters.
    most of the management are walking moronic idiots

you are the most unethical company in the entire world, I feel ashamed I worked for you.

There are newer employer reviews for Itron