Ixia

www.ixiacom.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ixia

Ixia Engineering Ixia engineeering

I worked at Ixia full-time (more than 5 years)

(Translated from English)

Pros

Ausgezeichnete Ingenieure arbeiten dort, herausforderndes Projekt und ein starkes Management-Team.

Excellent engineers working there, challenging project and a strong management team.

Cons

Die Work-Life-Balance ist unverhältnismäßig. Das Stresslevel ist hoch.

Work/life balance is disproportionate. The stress level is high.

Den Druck auf die Leute ein wenig lösen.

To loosen up a little bit the pressure on people.

143 Other Employee Reviews for Ixia (View Most Recent)

Excellent company to work for...

Current Employee - Area Manager in Calabasas, CA
    Current Employee - Area Manager in Calabasas, CA

I have been working at Ixia

Pros

Challenger and satisfying environment, where hard work and out of the box thinking gets recognized. Career advancement, fair compensation and clear direction from executives

There will be a lot of hard feelings and negative reviews mostly from folks whose company was acquired by Ixia and their position was cut. However I know first hand that Ixia still took very good care of everyone.

Cons

None that I can think of

The new CEO brings a great sense of vision and experience. The companies future is on the right track

Some great people but some tough times

I have been working at Ixia full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Have worked with great folks in a few sites that do work and play hard - like what they do, share well, open. Most managers seem to really want to work hard and share the success. Pay is good. Relaxed environment. New CEO in late 2014 looks good and will see what shapes up. Communication has gotten better. Some nice benefits in lunch perks, free soda's but many other companies are doing more perks in hi-tech.

Cons

2014 was a mess of a year for the company. One CEO ousted, interim CEO and then new CEO. Layoffs summer of 2014. Losing good folks to other hi-tech opportunities over past months. We are in a interesting niche field but many others looking to get in and play. 2015 will be a make or break year so I would wait a year to see how things go. Some reviews here mention negative reviews by folks that have been laid off but those that I knew that were laid off got good new jobs and are happy where they are now.

Make 2015 a good year.