Ixia
www.ixiacom.com Calabasas, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Ixia is an Above Average Hi Tech Company

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Calabasas, CA

ProsLeading edge technology with current and rich development environment. Open communication between departments. Very flexible work hours. Very good benefits.

ConsHigh expectations to work long hours within development and QA engineering. Teams split across international sites makes it difficult to communicate.

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider ways to reduce stress to employees, by encouraging a balance between work, family and community. The seven core values need to be lived up to.

Decent Organization

Software Engineer II (Current Employee)
    Calcutta (India)

I have been working at Ixia full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 1. You will get to work on latest cutting edge technologies. 2. You will have… Cons: 1. Compensation is comparatively on the lower side 2. Work-Life balance… Advice to Senior Management: 1. There should be more technical training session 2. Need policies… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ok

I have been working at Ixia full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: technology good place to learn Cons: Politics, no human resource and benefits can improve Advice to Senior Management: nothing No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ixia.

Worked for Ixia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ixia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ixia CEO Victor Alston. All reviews posted anonymously by Ixia employees.