J.B. Hunt

driver

Current Employee - Driver in Fort Wayne, IN
Current Employee - Driver in Fort Wayne, IN

I have been working at J.B. Hunt

Pros

pay scale is pretty good

Cons

never home. no family lfe

Get the drivers home more often. do not have drivers do different than the law. and take safety serious not just smoke a mirrors.

277 Other Employee Reviews for J.B. Hunt (View Most Recent)

Great place to work

Former Employee - Operations Manager in South Boston, VA
    Former Employee - Operations Manager in South Boston, VA

I worked at J.B. Hunt

Pros

Great place to work, it's hard and fast paced but it's very satisfying and rewarding. The compensation, bonus, and benefits packages were also good.

Cons

Has to work 6 to 7 deays a week sometomes if we got busy udring peak shipping times and that was unpaid over-time because I was salary.

Work in over-time pay if working the weekends to make it fair. The compensation was good but didn't make up for the hours of the weekends worked.

Great place to work as a part time truck driver

Current Employee - Local Truck Driver in Lithia Springs, Douglas, GA
    Current Employee - Local Truck Driver in Lithia Springs, Douglas, GA

I have been working at J.B. Hunt

Pros

The best reasons to work at this job is that most of the fleet managers are understanding and able to deal with drivers with courtesy and respect. They are very much concerned about safety and on-time delivery and will reward great performance. The have newer model trucks and kept exceptionally clean. Maintenance staff is very helpful and their attitudes towards the drivers has become better. Overall, this is a GREAT place to work as a Local Driver.

Cons

At this particular location, it is difficult to work with 1 or 2 managers, but overall this location is the best place I have worked.

PLEASE give training on how to deal with internal customers, for the Drivers, Maintenance Workers, and Fleet managers.

There are newer employer reviews for J.B. Hunt