J.B. Hunt

www.jbhunt.com

Management not properly placed

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) South Gate, CA

ProsFriendly environment, salary is competitive, access to industry leading tools.

ConsEmployee manager lacks ability to be a leader, allows other junior employees to control and manipulate company rules and policy's. Good ole' boy network is obvious to the point that senior managers have given up. Moral is very low among managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementStand up and take charge. The same mistakes are repeated day after day. The same employee's continue with same daily company violations. You have the policies in place to change these things, time to take charge and do your job as SR Manager. Manage your fleet managers.

Driver

Local Truck Driver (Former Employee) Cranbury, NJ

I worked at J.B. Hunt full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexibility with scheduling ans time offs Cons: Pay culs be a bit better. Advice to Senior Management: To ensure Fairness Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

n/a

Carrier Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) Lowell, AR

I worked at J.B. Hunt full-time for less than a year

Pros: culture, team, and nothing else. Cons: inadequate compensation for the type of job. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on J.B. Hunt.

Worked for J.B. Hunt? Contribute to the Community!