J.B. Hunt
www.jbhunt.com Lowell, AR 5000+ Employees

Love this company

Regional Driver (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsI've been with J B on and off for 21 years. I've never had a complaint about the company itself. My I've run into a knuckle head Fleet Manager or two, but I've a;ways made good money with J B.

ConsThey go a little overboard with all the safety stuff. It can be a pain sometimes. but then I guess there can never be too much safety.

Advice to Senior ManagementStart cracking down on the smart mouth Fleet managers, who think it's productive to talk to grown men like babies. I'll name no names, but they know who they are.

ICS still a work in progress but much better than 2 years ago

Lowell, AR

I have been working at J.B. Hunt full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Improvement in work life balance and work flow Cons: Compensation still low and still needs improvement in leadership roles Advice to Senior Management: Continue to hire executive leadership from other division to help… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Company That Cares about Their Employees and Customers

Dedicated Manager In Training (Current Employee)
    Rialto, CA

I have been working at J.B. Hunt full-time for less than a year

Pros: The company takes care of their employees as long as the employees do their job. There's never a point with the company where you can't… Cons: Haven't experienced any with the company yet. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great motivating skills and providing safety training… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on J.B. Hunt.

Worked for J.B. Hunt? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.B. Hunt reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for J.B. Hunt CEO John N. Roberts III. All reviews posted anonymously by J.B. Hunt employees.