J.B. Hunt

www.jbhunt.com

A great place to work

Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) Marion, IL

ProsI worked in the offices at a dedicated contract services account as an Operations Supervisor, and was the only JBH employee on-site. I was very satisfied with the flexibility given to me in my position, as well as the compensation and benefits. My manager(s) were all very professional and courteous.

ConsI never really had a true downside, but I was on midnight shift. This sometimes complicated how and when to contact someone for assistance in the event of a PC issue or otherwise.

Advice to Senior ManagementI have no advice to offer. JB Hunt was a fantastic company to work for, and I would gladly work for them again in the future.

If you like working in a structured atmosphere JB Hunt is for you.

Maintenance Manager (Former Employee) Lowell, AR

I worked at J.B. Hunt

Pros: Solid company with a stable future. Executive management is good as it gets in transportation industry. Even during the tough economic times, while everyone was… Cons: Compensation. There's a reason why 65% of the corporate employees work second jobs rather than spend the time with… Advice to Senior Management: OTR is what got you where you are. JBI and DCS are taking you where you're going. I understand upper management gets it, but middle… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hard work, no gain, odd management style.

IT Support (Former Employee) Lowell, AR

I worked at J.B. Hunt

Pros: Lots of empowering for individuals People are generally good. Cons: Horrible management, and their managers are probably even worse. Either people have been there for less than 3 years… Advice to Senior Management: Really need to concentrate on your management. People leave the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on J.B. Hunt.

Worked for J.B. Hunt? Contribute to the Community!