J. C. Penney

www.jcpenney.com

A Fun, and exciting place to work.

Merchandise Execution Worker (Current Employee) League City, TX

ProsYour indoors comforted by the A/C and you also get to jam to cool music while you work. I always appreciate JCP's commitment to providing employees with two 15 min breaks and a lunch break when working full shifts. I've done this with other jobs and have never been so privileged!

Consnot much to point out here. though I would love it if JCP had sort of a radio station where customers/ employees could text or request a song somehow. it would make the entire shopping/ working experience even more enjoyable!

Advice to Senior ManagementAlways encourage the idea of having periodic special lunches where food is prepared for employees that day. This type of function is fun, engaging, and always makes every worker feel more appreciated and truly causes them to love where they work.

Good starter job

Sales Associate (Former Employee) Alamogordo, NM

I worked at J. C. Penney full-time for less than a year

Pros: Discount Products Co-workers Flexible Hours were alright Rewarded for good sales I learned actually a lot… Cons: Lots of busy work when store was slow Not always clear… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

OK Company

Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at J. C. Penney full-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible hours, decent pay, great supervisors, wonderful associates, easy work. Cons: Constantly pushing credit card applications, managers not supporting supervisors in their decisions concerning associates, the… Advice to Senior Management: Don't constantly remind associates to push the credit card applications. We can only ask if the customer refuses then let it go. If a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on J. C. Penney.

Worked for J. C. Penney? Contribute to the Community!