J. C. Penney
3.0 of 5 1,853 reviews
www.jcpenney.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

Never Enough

Service Specialist (Former Employee)

Pros25% discount on all items including Sephora! I loved the manager of my department, but the other ones were rude and sneaky.

ConsI didn't like that I had to clean other departments after mine was finished. They would hire little staff to help out in the front and expect us to do their dirty work, and then have the nerve to be rude about it. The managers shopped on the clock and it was too much pressure to sell.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe consistent. There was way too many changes being made... everyday.

Its ok

I have been working at J. C. Penney full-time

Pros: Most of my coworkers are awesome. Cons: The GM is very rude and talks down to employees. Even… More

Senior Stylist

Senior Stylist (Current Employee)

I have been working at J. C. Penney full-time for more than a year

Pros: Discounts, Flex schedule, Walk in customers, receptionist Cons: Corp Expects everything to be exact to their liking... its… Advice to Senior Management: let the stylists have some personality in the salon Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on J. C. Penney.

Worked for J. C. Penney? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. C. Penney reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for J. C. Penney CEO Mike Ullman. All reviews posted anonymously by J. C. Penney employees.