J. Crew
www.jcrew.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A fun atmosphere where I can where I can experience fashion from the retail point of view.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at J. Crew

ProsThe associate discount is remarkable, the opportunities are pretty good if I were to continue working there. The consideration for employees needs is wonderful.

ConsThe on-call slots can be inconvenient with an already busy schedule and sometimes the constant go go without a minute to rest can be wearing.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs far as leadership goes I think for the most part, every trys their best to create a sense of equality and fairness that is amicable in the workplace.

It's better than most retail positions

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
Aurora, IL

I worked at J. Crew

Pros: Flexible hours, higher starting pay than most retail positions, discount… Cons: very little opportunity to move up within the company, no commission… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A fun workplace because I love the brand.

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Roseville, MN

I have been working at J. Crew

Pros: I like the work environment and the other associates and sales support as well as management are all quality people. The quality of the… Cons: Sometimes the on call system is a little frustrating when trying to plan or schedule… Advice to Senior Management: Just keep sales associates and sales support up to date with expectations and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on J. Crew.

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. Crew reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for J. Crew CEO Mickey Drexler. All reviews posted anonymously by J. Crew employees.