J. Crew
www.jcrew.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Always fashionable and fun, treating their employees to many perks

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

ProsGreat perks and promotions for all employees. Once of the best that I am aware of. Very fun retail sales position. Employees armed with lots of customer service loyalties to provide to customers, giving them lots of power with their customers.

ConsLow paying @ sales associate level.

love love love

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at J. Crew part-time for more than a year

Pros: Discount was incredible, company was very well organized and training was really great when it came to knowing the company. I had great relationships with… Cons: "On-Call" was very frustrating as a student employee, it was… Advice to Senior Management: get rid of on-calls! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

overall fine

I have been working at J. Crew

Pros: relatively organized, friendly people and fun environment Cons: there was a long on boarding process. low pay...weird hours… More
There are newer reviews on J. Crew.

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. Crew reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for J. Crew CEO Mickey Drexler. All reviews posted anonymously by J. Crew employees.