Always fashionable and fun, treating their employees to many perks

Former Employee - Sales Associate
Former Employee - Sales Associate

I worked at J. Crew part-time for more than a year

Pros

Great perks and promotions for all employees. Once of the best that I am aware of. Very fun retail sales position. Employees armed with lots of customer service loyalties to provide to customers, giving them lots of power with their customers.

Cons

Low paying @ sales associate level.

Other Reviews for J. Crew

Great atmosphere

I worked at J. Crew part-time

Pros

Great working environment plus a really good associate discount. Not your usual retail job. The managers are pretty fair and helpful.

Cons

It can be a lot of work sometimes, especially when the store is busy. Not only do you have to attend to customers, you also have to make sure the store looks as close to perfect as it can at all times.

love love love

Former Employee - Sales Associate  in  Baton Rouge, LA
    Former Employee - Sales Associate in Baton Rouge, LA

I worked at J. Crew part-time for more than a year

Pros

Discount was incredible, company was very well organized and training was really great when it came to knowing the company. I had great relationships with my managers, and actually enjoyed working holiday season with them! They made sure to include incentives for us to sell more with commission, or little door prizes. It's a brand that people trust, and we were able to trust it as well.

Cons

"On-Call" was very frustrating as a student employee, it was difficult to plan around that schedule.

get rid of on-calls!

There are newer employer reviews for J. Crew.

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!