J. Crew

www.jcrew.com

Sales Support

Sales Support (Former Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsLoved the interaction I got with the customers and building a bigger understanding of the clothing. I have a unique opportunity to open the J.Crew store I was employed at and it was a great experience.

ConsIt seemed that there was no room for growth in my position, which at the time, I needed more than just part-time work. Other than that, I still very much enjoyed my time at J.Crew. Great company to work for.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake employees degrees in consideration and look to promote within whether they have years of experience or not. Some candidates have better work ethics with 1-2 years experience than a candidate with 4-5 years.

J.Crew is a fun and easy company culture to work in

I have been working at J. Crew

Pros: They provide performance metrics for you. Managers religiously check in with you and make sure… Cons: Some managers are starkly better than others. GMs need do a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

J.Crew Review

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at J. Crew

Pros: Great Management Program. Very structured interactive Company. Good… Cons: Cons of J.Crew consist of but not limited to Retail… More

There are newer reviews on J. Crew.

Worked for J. Crew? Contribute to the Community!