J.H. Cohn

www.jhcohn.com

Great place to grow your career

Audit Manager (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

ProsSmall firm feeling with Big 4 capabilities, technology, training, and professionalism. Strong team environment in which everyone works together to benefit the group and provide outstanding client service. Low turnover, great Mentor program, friendly staff.

ConsSince JHC serves many industries and provides trainings only at certain times during the year, I found myself having to do several self-initated on-line training courses to learn about an industry. But, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Also b/c of the low turnover, if an employee who has been with the firm for a while does leave, it causes more havoc than what you'd see at other firms.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing your best to keep staff and office morale up as it is one of the most important components of creating an enjoyable work environment, which can only lead to better client service in the end.

Decent place to work

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Roseland, NJ

I have been working at J.H. Cohn

Pros: decent pay structure, good benefits Cons: information flow from top down has lot of scope of… Advice to Senior Management: be more transparent with performance reviews and salary structure. Goals shall… More

Eh, could be worse.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at J.H. Cohn

Pros: Great benefits, fantastic, intelligent senior managers, exposure to a wide… Cons: There appears to be little to no room to advance- almost no junior staff to do entry level or "grunt" work. Management… Advice to Senior Management: Find a way to allow junior staff members to grow and develop.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on J.H. Cohn.

Worked for J.H. Cohn? Contribute to the Community!