J. M. Waller Associates
jmwaller.com Fairfax, VA 150 to 499 Employees

Great Contract Job

Office Manager (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at J. M. Waller Associates full-time for more than a year

ProsVery competitive pay, good benefits, 10 holidays off, and flexible work schedule. You are your own boss.

ConsContract work so your contract may be pulled at any time. Very low or no bonus. No help from the main office as you are on your own (can be a good thing).. Getting expenses paid is a real pain.

Advice to Senior ManagementA christmas bonus would be nice, more than $500.00. Also, pay expenses timely within a couple of weeks. Put employees ahead of profits.

Job is Never Secure at JM Waller

Analyst (Current Employee)
San Antonio, TX

I have been working at J. M. Waller Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Most employees and mid-level managers are very professional and great to work with. Many… Cons: The company is poorly managed and very top heavy. Recent firings have increased rumors about financial problems. Senior managers seem arrogant and show little regard… Advice to Senior Management: Read the company core values. Make more of an effort to truly engage employees. Most employes see what is happening so be… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Lack of training and communication

I have been working at J. M. Waller Associates full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Most of the employees are friendly and professional. The… Cons: Pay is low, increases or bonuses are basically non existent. There is very little training… Advice to Senior Management: Provide basic training when hired so employees know how to enter time and expense report. Trying to… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on J. M. Waller Associates.

Worked for J. M. Waller Associates? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J. M. Waller Associates reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by J. M. Waller Associates employees.