J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com
  www.jpmorganchase.com
There are newer employer reviews for J.P. Morgan

i like working at jp morgan

Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Brooklyn, NY
Current Employee - Customer Service Manager in Brooklyn, NY

I have been working at J.P. Morgan

Pros

the benifits are some of the best in the work place,the human resource department is good.the atmospher is nice.

Cons

long days and i would like more vacation time.some days the lunch breaks can be short.sometimes the atmosphere is hot

4399 Other Employee Reviews for J.P. Morgan (View Most Recent)

Nice company to work for - great perks

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

I worked at J.P. Morgan

Pros

-Friendly atmosphere
    -Accept diversity, GLBT friendly
    -Company culture
    -Good pay
    -Good management
    -Clear communication regarding performance
    -Great perks: fitness center, health insurance, bonus, discounts at local stores, etc.

Cons

-Asked to sell things to customers in a way they wouldn't notice, borderline unethical.
    -Schedule not flexible.
    -Office politics: it is not what you know it is who you know.

I thought management was very helpful and available. I wish I would have gotten feedback more often on my performance. Also, my direct supervisor was changed 4 times within a 2 year period.

I would describe my experience at J.P. Morgan to be different.

Current Employee - Client Service Account Manager in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Client Service Account Manager in Chicago, IL

I have been working at J.P. Morgan

Pros

There are a myriad of opportunities globally within the firm. It appears to be common to take advantage of opportunities across line of businesses. Also, it is very common to communicate with colleagues across the globe (i.e.: London, Bangalore, Manila).

People at J.P. Morgan also have a very deep knowledge regarding their respective industries. The firm provides the resources needed to acquire industry knowledge (including competitor intellegence).

Cons

Improvement is needed in regards to process efficiencies. Also, I believe that the firm should consider making a greater investment in the new hire on-boarding orientation & certain job-specific training (i.e.: organized job-specific training to ensure that new hires obtain the essential knowledge regarding the firm's systems, groups and processes).

Lastly, management should seriously consider treating employees with better respect and have an ear to hear employee feedback and consider them.

I beseech you to please seriouly consider employee feedback and suggestions. Also, there is a great need for management to treat all employees with respect. It kills employee morale when threatening to take employee jobs just to produce greater results. Motivating employees and ensuring that all employees are happy is a much better way to inspire employees to produce greater results.

There are newer employer reviews for J.P. Morgan