J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com

Great experience, great people to work with.

Investment Manager (Former Employee) White Plains, NY

ProsGreat program in which to grow. The company has great benefits for the employees. The branch employees have a great attitude and are the key to success of any Adviser who comes into the program.

ConsTo much micro- managing. The turn over of the advisors are to great. Though the comp plan has been tweaked managers need to to a better job of on boarding new advisors.

Advice to Senior ManagementA better job needs to be done on the quality of advisors that are hired. Chase is a great place to work, however the new advisors need to be trained better.

I have grown professionally and personally in a few years at this place.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at J.P. Morgan

Pros: Good works are being recognized. Job mobility within the bank… Cons: Projects are too rush most of the time. Working hours… Advice to Senior Management: Management should allow employees to be more creative and innovative.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's a great place to work.

Summer Analyst (Former Employee) New York, NY

I worked at J.P. Morgan

Pros: Laid back Flat strucure Every one is very helpful and nice There is… Cons: Some managers are not fit to manage people HR can sometimes… Advice to Senior Management: There is no specific feedback I would give - senior… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on J.P. Morgan.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!