J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com
There are newer employer reviews for J.P. Morgan

Great place to begin a career, fast-paced environment and great benefits

Current Employee - Technology Analyst in Chicago, IL
Current Employee - Technology Analyst in Chicago, IL

I have been working at J.P. Morgan

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, interesting work, good reputation and name, room for mobility

Cons

very big company which can be confusing sometimes, complex structure and difficulty in finding teams

Excellent intern program and opportunities to begin a career

4629 Other Employee Reviews for J.P. Morgan (View Most Recent)

Good company, decent pay, good place to start a career

Former Employee - Business Analyst in Newark, DE
    Former Employee - Business Analyst in Newark, DE

I worked at J.P. Morgan

Pros

Rotational Program is very useful for starting career, but not sure if I would want to stay at this location long-term if looking to expand skillset. Utilize contacts in NY if at all possible to move into more challenging role.

Cons

Pay is not particularly great relative to peers - since the company has such a strong name recognition and reputation, does not need to pay as much/more than peers in order to retain staff.

Make staff feel like they are in control of their careers. This is partially the responsibility of the employee, of course, and subject to the conditions in the department, but I had some colleagues who had leadership potential that was not recognized, and this was an arbitrary circumstance more often than not.

It has been a great overall experience - good people and good focus on customers.

Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Recruiter in Houston, TX

I have been working at J.P. Morgan

Pros

Great benefits, world-wide organization, they have focused on technology and they have good support, I have the tools I need to do my job, it's a solid company - leader in field, well respected CEO.

Cons

It's well organized and they have processes in place - some people don't like structure. A lot of people try to come back after they find out the grass is not always greener.

Keep up the good work!