J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com

Great for Analysts

Private Banking Analyst (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsBest spot for a private banking analyst to learn from the best and be in a very structured program. If you are willing to go above and buying people are willing to really help you out and teach you the tricks of the trade. Being a holistic bank allows you the chance to learn not only about investments but credit and lending, trust and estate planning and wealth advisory.

ConsGiven analyst and associate programs are a three year hard stop if you are good enough to stay all the way through to banker you now have age against you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThink about making the associate program length more flexible. Some internal transfers to new cities might be very successful and have a high ceiling but need an extra year or two to develop a network without worrying about getting cut loose. Set proper compensation expectations with people at the banker level and above.

Great while it lasted........

Associate (Former Employee) Dallas, TX

I worked at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good company....great place to start your career. Cons: Not a great place to stay. Learn what you can and… Advice to Senior Management: You have good people that have given so much, with… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Challenge work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The technical work at JPMorgan Chase is challenging and interesting. There are plenty of projects to keep you occupied and… Cons: It seems that the management is in a constant change. The re-organization… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on J.P. Morgan.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!