J.P. Morgan
3.4 of 5 3,568 reviews
www.jpmorgan.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Great examle of what' it's like to work for a LARGE corporation.

Project Manager (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at J.P. Morgan as a contractor for more than a year

ProsThey are stable, predictable, with good benefits. TThey have a lot of money invested in technology and training. There are a number of opportunities to move up in the co.

ConsYou feel like a number. There is never any excitement. Their system for client distribution is unfair.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook into why top performing bankers are top performing and see the reasons. If they are naturally gifted, have them coach. If the ciient assignments are lop-sided, fix it.

Don't do it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at J.P. Morgan

Pros: nothing positive about this company for it's employees Cons: Worst company to work for. Advice to Senior Management: Quit More

Summer Associate

Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at J.P. Morgan as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Exposure, salary, relationships and training Cons: Hours were prohibitive to any work/life balance. Advice to Senior Management: Headcount Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on J.P. Morgan.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for J.P. Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees.