J.P. Morgan
3.4 of 5 3,522 reviews
www.jpmorganchase.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

A decent place to work, even more so if you want to try make a career in that field.

Quality Control Specialist (Former Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

ProsPositive and nice people to work with in a top performing company that can be supportive of its employees. There is an internal focus on improving processes and procedures that need it as well developing contingency plans.

ConsA little behind the curve on responding to certain market forces, regulations, and public/customer desires. Could be more proactive and effective at being socially conscious and community minded.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be a good idea to have more of a focus on employee development and succession planning.

Good

Cyber Security Engineer (Current Employee)
    Jersey City, NJ

I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time for less than a year

Pros: The location and the work are good Cons: I do not have anything negative to say Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

I have been working at J.P. Morgan

Pros: Great benefits and friendly coworkers. Cons: Work long hours, management can be over-bearing. More
There are newer reviews on J.P. Morgan.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!

J.P. Morgan – Why Work for Us?

J.P. Morgan has been doing first-class business in a first-class way for more than 200 years. We have been a leading player in helping companies grow and markets develop throughout our history. We work in collaboration… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at J.P. Morgan reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for J.P. Morgan CEO Jamie Dimon. All reviews posted anonymously by J.P. Morgan employees.