There are newer employer reviews for J.P. Morgan

No office for employee

Current Employee - Project Manager  in  New York, NY
Current Employee - Project Manager in New York, NY

I have been working at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Not a lot to offer. Good backup child care facility.

Cons

Recently jp Morgan have to move employees out of 1 Chase Manhattan Plaza. There are no more space at 383 Madison Ave, so they move employees out to 4 NY Plaza, Brooklyn and Whippany , NJ. In some cases, employees have no choice and they move them to Whippany NJ and the managers expect their employees to suddenly buy a car and drive out to NJ with no pay compensation. Some JP Morgan managers are control freak. They have to see their employees everyday even though we are all on conference call because most of the developers are offshore anyway.

If you want more office space in midtown, tell all the ED to stop having multiple offices at midtown and at Whippany. Allow staff to work from home and use the application, See Me more effectively. We will then save some money in real estate to pay for all the fines!

3898 Other Employee Reviews for J.P. Morgan (View Most Recent)

Default

I have been working at J.P. Morgan

Pros

Foot in the door to the corporate world. Looks great on your resume. Met some great coworkers.

Cons

No structure in default department. More training needed for all reps.

I left for a reason--and so have many others

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Newark, DE
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Newark, DE

I worked at J.P. Morgan full-time for more than a year

Pros

Good pay and benefits, room for movement in the company if you choose, degree of flexibility, learning that can be applied to other roles if you leave

Cons

Highly unfriendly environment, lack of motivating forces, nearly non-existent on-boarding process, lack of timely reviews/feedback on performance

There are newer employer reviews for J.P. Morgan

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!