J.P. Morgan

www.jpmorganchase.com

Satisfied employee

Investment Assistant (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

ProsBest CEO in the industry and one of the best anywhere. Top notch benefit package. Culture promotes integrity and work/life balance. Great place to develop your career with regular performance feedback, education and training opportunities and the chance to work with some really smart people.

ConsIn such a large organization there are some inconsistencies. I have worked in four different departments within two different lines of business and was surprised at the different cultures and quality of mid level management. I had bosses I'd work for again in a heartbeat and others not so good. My advice to coworkers who are unhappy is to find another opportunity within the organization because there are plenty and you can find a good fit. Communication doesn't always flow as well as it should between the strategic decision makers, operations and the client facing folks.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep making decisions with an eye toward to the long run. Give employees a chance to catch their breath between system conversions and platform changes.

Boundless opportunities if you know how to spot them.

Vice President (Current Employee) Buffalo, NY

I have been working at J.P. Morgan

Pros: There really are a lot of opportunities if you are able to spot them. Make sure to read up on how financial institutions work… Cons: Very large corporation. Risk for people to get boxed… Advice to Senior Management: Do a better job spotting poor managers. They harm… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Hard work to build a good foundation.

Financial Analyst (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at J.P. Morgan

Pros: Its a great company to work for. They really give you great opportunities to move up and grow. The training is thorough, and… Cons: Long hours. Long hours. Long hours. No vacation time. No vacation time. No vacation time. The work… Advice to Senior Management: More perks! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on J.P. Morgan.

Worked for J.P. Morgan? Contribute to the Community!